Cholatse ND 60:70 (Design for Women) , Black
Back System: Adjustable Air-mesh
Back Length: 41 - 46cm
When it is time for a new adventure, pack up and head for the mountains with the Cholatse; the lightweight pack ideal for multi-day trekking and backpacking excursions.
The thoughtfully engineered, AdaptiveFit harness provides comfort and load carrying stability and the velcro adjust, Air Contour back system ensuring a precise fit.
If and when the terrain becomes a bit more challenging or you're lucky enough to be in warmer climates then give thanks to the air mesh ventiated back panel, keeping your back cool even if your journey heats up.
While compact in design, this pack is generous in capacity and access options, it also has host of technical features inclusing hidden, external lash points for attaching a sleeping-mat, an integral raincover in case the weather gets wild and walking pole and ice axe holders for when the going gets tough.
Capacity : 60 +10L
Dimension : 70 x 37 x 38cm
Weight : 1.71kg
- Comfortable air-mesh back offering stability and ventilation
- Adjustable back length
- Stretch water bottle pockets
- Hipbelt pockets
- Unique walking pole tip grippers.
- Lower entry with zip out divider
- Large zippered front panel allowing easy access to contents of pack
- Forward pull padded hipbelt
- Hydration compatible
- SOS panel
- Key clip
- Secure internal lid zipper pocket
- Ice axe loop
- Floating Lid with expandable volume ND60:70 only