Tensor 20 , Azure
The Tensor 20 makes an excellent all-round daypack for hiking, scrambling, multi-pitching, and even skiing.
The 20 litre capacity of this pack make it ideal for three season walking, scrambling or climbing. Fully compressible, with an external zippered pocket for storing your map or guidebook, the side compression straps stabilise the pack, keeping secure when you're moving fast. These compression straps can also be used for carrying skis, making this pack even more multi-purpose.
The Robic 210D Shadow Ripstop fabric used to make this pack is 10 denier nylon with a 6.6 ripstop grid weave which delivers increased tear strength while ensuring the fabric remains as light as possible.
- Features an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit point for a hose. Allows you to drink hands free on the move.
- Attach a bike light to the bottom of the pack. Perfect for commuting.
- Quick access front pocket, offering on the go access to small items.
- Reduces redundant internal volume therefore stabilizing a semiloaded pack, ensuring maximum carrying comfort.
- Unique tuckaway walking pole holders that have a TPU grip for poles with spikes, and a pull out elasticated loop for poles with rubber caps.
- Stretch bottle pockets
- Pole holders
- Front zip pocket
- Internal wallet pocket
- Top pocket
- Reflective printing
- Lash points
- Bike light loop
- H20 system compatible
- Side compression (x4)
- Hipbelt/chest strap
- Lightweight breathable back system
- Key clip
- Grab handle
Capacity : 20L
Dimension : 47 x 30 x 24cm
Weight : 0.59kg